Looking For a Challenge? This is it!
Have you heard? 6 Weeks of THE WORK, the unapologetic, advanced-level functional training program from Beachbody’s new Super Trainer, Amoila Cesar is coming later this month! The program will help you gain muscle and torch fat in just 6 weeks. These workouts are brutal, raw and real, so there will be explicit tracks in addition to clean versions available. This program is not for everyone, so make sure you do the Fit Test first. Ask me about that!
Offers go on sale September 30, and VIP Early Access starts the same day! 6 Weeks of THE WORK will be available to all Beachbody On Demand members on April 21, 2020.
Amoila Cesar is the go-to strength and transformation specialist for professional athletes and celebrities —
|Jordan Clarkson, Elfrid Payton, Rodney Hood, Bobby Portos, and Jack Osbourne all count themselves as dedicated clients.|
|He received his bachelor’s degree in exercise science from the University of Central Florida and is also ACE (American Council on Exercise) and NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) certified. On top of that, he has certifications in TRX, strength and conditioning, performance training, and precision nutrition. He is driven to help you become the best version of yourself through his knowledge of nutrition and training.|
|Amoila received his bachelor’s degree in exercise science from University of Central Florida, and he’s an NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) and NCCPT (National Council for Certified Personal Trainers) certified personal trainer. On top of that, he’s also a sports performance and fitness nutrition specialist (ACE) and a weight management specialist (NCCPT).|
He’s known for his gritty, tough-love training style, but here’s your chance to get to know the softer side of Beachbody’s newest Super Trainer!
|6 Weeks of THE WORK is an advanced-level workout program. Amoila Cesar will be bringing his gritty, tough-love training style and high-intensity workouts to help you achieve amazing results in just 6 weeks.|
|•||There are 36 unique workouts shot in real time that are approximately 45 minutes each.|
|•||The program will be 6 days a week plus one rest day.|
|•||Fitness level: This is an advanced program and is not for everyone. We recommend taking the Fit Test ahead of time before starting this program.|
|•||Explicit and clean tracks of each workout will be available in English.|
|•||Only clean tracks of each workout will be available in Spanish and French.|
What You Don’t Know About Me… By Amoila Cesar
1. My favorite food: I love everything but I would say my go-to is Mediterranean food.
2. My least favorite food: I don’t like seafood.
3. My idea of a perfect meal: Halo Top and protein pancakes!
4. What motivates me when I’m not in the mood to work out or eat healthy: I’m motivated by my eating habits; if I don’t work out, it could be a bad day! I’m also motivated to be the best.
5. My guilty pleasures: Pizza and pasta.
6. Things I’m really good at: Training and working out. I also love holding conversations and love basketball.
7. Things I’m really bad at: Baseball and golf.
8. How I clear my head after a crappy day: Hit the gym or beach.
9. The song (or type of music) that always puts me in a good mood: I love hip-hop and R&B.
10. The talent I would most like to have: I wish I could sing.
11. Who I admire and why: Huge Will Smith fan; I love all of his work and we have a lot of similarities.
12. The qualities I most admire in someone: Honesty and being authentic to yourself. I love to see who people truly are.
13. The things I most value in my friends: I love our honesty. We motivate each other and we support each other.
14. Three qualities that have gotten me to where I am today: I would say my knowledge and the quest to learn more, my dedication to work, and my charismatic humor.
15. The change I’d like to see in my industry: I would love to see more fitness professionals encourage the right mindset instead of teaching fads, trends, and one-sided approaches. I would also like to see more fitness professionals work together to inspire movement, change in the community, and to properly educate people about nutrition.
16. The best advice I’ve ever gotten: Be yourself! Fail early, fail often, fail forward. Always learn from your mistakes, always practice, and grow from everything.
17. The best advice I could give someone: It’s time to trust what’s inside instead of what everyone tells you. Don’t be afraid to chase your dreams.
18. My greatest achievement is: My mom telling me she was so proud of the man I became. Also being on TV and becoming a celebrity trainer.
19. My idea of a perfect day: Going on a hike somewhere gorgeous, lunch by the beach, then going to dinner and a movie. Simple but perfect!
20. What would most people be surprised to learn about you? I know how to play the viola; most people wouldn’t guess that about me. I started playing when I was in elementary school and played up until my first year of college. I am classically trained and I went to all arts schools: UB Kinsey Elementary/Bak Middle School of the Arts, and Dreyfoos School of the Arts.
Here are Challenge Pack options:
And if you already have Beachbody On Demand, here are Completion Pack options:
Fill out this form below and I will get you READY for 6 Weeks of The Work!